Carver Press Repair, Calibration, Technical Support, Warranty, & Returns
Carver Press has long been an industry leader in providing quality built long lasting hydraulic presses tailored to efficiently and reliably meet the process needs of our customers.
Carver’s Service Department Team will help to guide you through adding individual replacement components and/or complete retrofits for your existing equipment, along with any technical questions you may have.
For existing equipment questions, please be sure to have your model and serial number ready when contacting our Service Department.
Technical Support, Calibrations, Preventative Maintenance Services & Repair Resources Include:
- Field service representatives providing service, support and technical assistance.
- Phone, fax or email support of your in house maintenance staff.
- Preventative Maintenance (PM) and calibration services available.
- Press calibration and certification to meet ISO 9000 certification.
- On-site training and start-up assistance available.
A regular calibration and maintenance schedule can ensure reliable efficient operation of your press equipment and identify problems before they cause costly down time.
Annual calibration of the press instrumentation by a Carver factory technician can help ensure your parts are made to spec and reduce scrap rates.
Force calibrations on existing Carver benchtop presses with analog and digital gauges are also available. Please feel free to contact our Service Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or 260.233.6900 to setup a return authorization number to have the gauge returned for calibration and/or request a quotation.
- Systems and documentation to meet the requirements for quality audits
- Assure clamp force accuracy
- Assure temperature uniformity
- Assure platen parallelism
- Identify problems and quote necessary repairs
Additional Services & Retrofits
Carver also offers rebuilds on older presses to restore efficient operation as well as retrofit to add additional features or modernize controls to keep pace with changes in your process needs.
- Replacement of hydraulic power units
- Control upgrade / Modernization
- Platen reconditioning
- Retrofit to add new features and capability
- Many other modifications
Technical Support, Calibration, Repair, PM Services, Warranties, and Returns
Please feel free to contact our Service Department at 260.233.6900 or email@example.com
Parts & Accessories for your Carver Press
Carver’s Parts Department is well equipped and experienced in helping you locate the correct parts for your existing press.
Please be sure to provide your model and serial number when contacting the factory for information.
Please feel free to contact us for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org or 260-563-7577 Press 1 for Parts
Resources Available from our Parts Department Include:
- Press manuals for most models (USB flash drive or printed hard copy)
- A wide variety of replacement parts and accessories
- Spare parts kits customized for larger Carver presses per model and serial number
- Replacement platen assemblies and/or reconditioning of platens for existing presses
- Retrofit to add new features and capabilities
Please feel free to contact us for more information at email@example.com
U.S. Sales & General Information
General Technical Support
Request A Service Quote
To email our Service Team
To email our Sales Team
1569 Morris Street, PO Box 298
Wabash, IN 46992-0298 USA