PNP Series Pneumatic Compression Molding Presses
For Lab and Production, available in 0.5, 2, and 5 ton capacities
Wabash/Carver has become a leading international supplier of standard and custom pneumatic and hydraulic lab and production presses for aerospace, medical, recreation, automotive, energy, education, ASTM and rubber & plastics testing, R&D laboratory & other applications. Wabash/Carver also has a dedicated testing laboratory for application testing and development to determine press specifications.
Check out our PNP Series Presses Video!
- Table top design
- 4-post press construction
- Low friction seals in cylinder
- FEA designed rigid framework for infinite life
- Smooth gray paint
- NFPA pneumatic cylinder
- Linear ball bushings with case hardened rods
- 500°F maximum temperature
- Design pressure = 90 PSIG
- Standard 5 micro particulate air filtration
- Precision regulator with analog gauge
- OSHA and ANSI B11.19-2010 compliant guarding