Hydraulic, Bench Top Lab Presses from Carver, Inc.
AutoPellet Presses for Preparing Pellets, Bricks, Briquettes and Cakes
The self-contained 25 & 40 ton AutoPellet press has 5" diameter platen and integral safety shield cabinet enclosing electrically powered hydraulic system. Rigid slab side construction maintains precise alignment and includes provision for a vacuum line connection to the pellet die.
Carver Pellet Dies available in sample sizes of 6, 12, 13, 25, 31 and 40mm. (sold separately) Click here for details.
Specifications of the Bench Top Auto Pellet Press Model 3887NE.L & 4387NE.L:
- Your choice of Clamping force in 25 & 40 tons (minimum 1,000)
- Daylight Opening 1.5" – 7.25"
- Stroke 1”
- Rugged slab-side construction
- Daylight adjustment wheel with swivel handle
- Self-contained hydraulic unit
- Programmable setpoints for clamp force, dwell time and ejection force
- 10 recipe storage capability
- Programmable in units of Pounds
- Programmable decompression rates
- Interlocked safety enclosure with hinged door
- Available in 115V-1Ph or 230V 1-Ph supply voltage upon request
- Electrical disconnect (non-fused)
- Dimensions: 32”L-R x 23.75”F-B x 22”H including handle (uncrated)
- Weight: 400 pounds (uncrated)
Calibration Options Available
Force calibration (p/n 1525.00001) by instruments traceable to NIST are available for new equipment and new gauges.
For existing equipment/gauges, please contact our Service Department to set up a Return Authorization Number by calling 260-563-7577, ext. 5238 or email email@example.com for details.